It’s that time of the year! Finally, lights will be put in the hallways, walls will be decorated and everything will be bright and affirmative. Social Media sites will also host a range of photos, videos to keep up with the trend. Yes, Diwali, Christmas and New Year are scheduled!
Now, decorating a home is mandatory but when you own a company too, you indulge in making it a happier place. During these festivities, you should not only decorate your houses and workplaces but also the Digital Media that is used. The feed should be shining with all the good posts and followed by that, an ooze of likes will show on your posts. Apparently, the content that goes up during events and festivals plays a significant role for your brand!
Now, for this, one needs to pre-plan content. When a celebration or occasion is just around the corner, you should have a bundle of emotions packed in a post. Occasions are the perfect time to connect, interact and build bonds with your audience! Here is why you need a content planner that specifically is tailored for these occasions, festivals and celebrations.
1. Unparalleled Posts – Just like you stick to making your brand better, we too get glued to customizing content according to your needs and your brand’s element. Generalized calendars make your brand exist but some exclusive calendars make your brand live! Your posts should depict what you are and what you do and at Creative Splash, we handcraft unique content that suits your product and brand altogether!
2. Connection – One of the biggest perks is having the control over connections you want to establish. Festivals give you a vibrant opportunity to create posts that go near the target audience. That also gives you a chance to showcase your work in a super creative way. Here, create an emotional connect so the audience feels closer and more relatable to your product. Themes can be set and followed for a set of posts as well.
3. Ideation – Difference is what differentiates you from the rest. When planning for festive posts, not just superb ideas but stupendous executions is required. For instance, consider you’re the head of a tyre production company and Ganpati is your next pit stop. Rather than a plain Happy Ganesh Chaturthi post, you can spice it up by making Ganpati out of tyres in an animated way or something extraordinary. Again, refer to the first line!
4. Emotions and Trust – When a country hosts a thousand festivals, it also hosts a billion people who are linked to varied groups. Posts that go close to heart and are relatable mark their spot in one’s mind and that triggers emotions! Remember, a good design is a great investment. When a post is designed, it should show off your personality and be unique and strong enough.
5. Format Trials – Be it a GIF, a small clip, a long video or just a photo, you can try it all! Using different formats every time adds a fun element to your profile and indeed, the eyes looking at it get happy! Again, let’s consider the wide array of Social Media Networks available. There is Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook and many like these fitted in your phone. You can customize the posts that shine up on your feed according to the sites as well.
6. Competitor Analysis – Insider’s Trick! When you figure what your competitor is doing or well, IS NOT doing, you get a step ahead of them! You can skip the stones that may sound unhealthy for the feed and you can all spoonfeed the goodness that has been missed or neglected in your competitor’s posts. Finally, it is all about ‘Standing Out.’
There is this whole list of perks and quirks set in front of you right now. Overwhelming, ain’t it? But don’t worry. We are here to help you! Right from your Content Strategizing to Execution, you can rely on Creative Splash! We house artists in our company that ace in their fields and hence, get the best of production, pre-production, post-production, animation, VFX and content on your desk! Now that we know that Yearly Social Media Content Planners are super important, we ensure that your feed will be glowing and booming with engagement.
Why wait? Creative Splash will happily welcome you, understand your needs and tailor unique content just for you! Charge your phone and visit us at the office near Deccan Corner so we can sweep eyes through all the media sites (Don’t worry. Even if your phone is dead, we have many chargers.) You can also ring us on 8554982761. And it’s a promise from us that we will make your feed shine bright as your brand!